It's BEFORE Thanksgiving in Seattle and we have lot's of
****SNOW****
What's wrong with this picture??
I really couldn't complain though cos
I LOVE SNOW!!!!!
It started on Sunday,
pretty much snowed all day long.
Monday, the same thing.
It was GORGEOUS!
And I was in absolute heaven!
Now, Weezer, first she barked at the falling snow.
It was SnowAngel making time!!
WEEZER LUVSA SNOW!
She eats it, rolls around in it,
makes yellow snow
and brown snow
and loves to be outside in the snow!
By the way, Weezer is now a celebrity.
Hers has her own channel on YouTube.
Check her out and subscribe for all of her upcoming
feature films.
You'll be laughing out loud at how cute she is!

Weezer, you are so funny! Loved the video.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! Oliver thinks Weezer is pretty cute too, too bad Seattle is super far from Massachusetts or we'd have to have a bullie play date!
ReplyDeleteOliver is still kinda scared of the snow, I'm not sure he knows what to do with it...
So cute! I'm so glad we're done with that for a bit.
ReplyDeleteI just saw your comment on the 2nd Saturdayz market and thought, she hasn't posted in awhile! I was there this past weekend too. My Sister and I were in junk heaven!
Brrrrr! You guys are so brave to play out in the snow. We loved your video, it looks like you're having a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Smushies
Pretty! This will be Guinness' first snowfall. I can't wait to see how he reacts to it.
ReplyDeleteNothings wrong with the picture...
ReplyDeleteSo where did you go?