Monday, November 22, 2010

I WON!!!

Holy Cow!
I'm so overly excited!!!

I won my first blog contest and I'm so excited!!!


I won an awesome $45 certificate towards CSN Stores!!!
All compliments of Mrs. O at

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Mrs. O!!

Here's my dilemma:
I have NO idea what to get!
I love shabby chic, ruffly, teal & chartreuse, burlap
and everything rustic & antique!

So, what do I get?
I love to cook, my Bullie baby girl Weezer, urns,
enamelware, ironstone....

BUT
I really don't *NEED* anything.

SOOOOOO...
I'm thinking that it could be awesome
to get my sweet Mommy a gift.

( my cute Mama on her birthday )

See, I've been unemployed for 9 months now.
My mom has been so helpful during this scary time.
My car needed to be fixed - she paid for half of it.
I needed some new bras - she took me to Victoria's Secret.
I needed some makeup - she took me to Nordstorm.

( me and my cute Granny )

She takes me to see my recently widowed Grandma
every other weekend.
And she's my bestest friend in the whole wide world!

When it was her birthday in October I didn't really have
any cash to buy her a gift.
We did get to spend the day together,
which was the best gift of all.
But I want to do something to say
Thank You and a belated Happy Birthday.

I think that's just what I might have to do.
Thank You again Mrs. O.
For giving me a way to give back to my awesome Mommy!!

( my cute mom and dad )


2 comments:

  1. Lucky! Great idea. I'm so relieved because I thought you were going to say your buying a sombrero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I am sure your mom will be thrilled and what a wonderful gesture. I am sure it makes your heart feel good to give your mom this gift. Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs to Weezer

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!