Yes, I admit it. I have been horribly MIA!
This past month has just flown by and already I'm
staring down the barrel of Thanksgiving next week!
WOW!!!
So, I figured I'd post some gorgeous photos from
my roadtrip to Talent, Oregon.
It's nestled in between Ashland and Medford,
on the very Southern border of Oregon.
Be warned: lot's of pics in this post!
I went to visit my bestie Cara
( a.k.a. Care Bear, the Carest of the Bears ).
HAPPIEST baby bear I've ever met!
We celebrated Halloween
( 3 nights in a row )
this is the actual night of Halloween
( me as Snooki )
( me with the entire Jersey Shore crew )
Then took in the gorgeous Autumnal colors of Ashland.
It was such a nice getaway all by myself
( had to leave the Weezer & the Boyfriend home for this trip )
and an even nicer drive through the mountains
in 75 degree weather all the way home!
I jammed all my favorite tunes and the Avant
purred through the mountains like the AWD beauty is 'sposeta.
I'm hoping that this will jumpstart my blogging again,
especially now that the holidays ( and SNOW ) are upon us!
It snowed here ALL DAY and it was gorgeous.
*** YAY FOR SNOW ***
Hope you all enjoy these beautiful Autumn Photos!
It was honestly beyond-words-gorgeous!!
And when I got home, I got the most
EXCITED, OVER-JOYED,
thought.she.was.gonna.have.a.heart.attack
welcome from the Weez!!
We've been playin' tug-o-war ever since!

Looks like a fun trip! 75 degrees? I don't believe it! Not looking forward to driving in the snow, but Husband assures me the avant will do well. My last audi was great too...it's more the driver that's the problem ;)
ReplyDeleteHEY! Im your newest Wiggle Butt follower!!! Wiggle butt! Thats the best thing i ever heard!!! LUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE IT! I have a tassel line you would LOOOVE! Its called
ReplyDeleteTasselique~Poochie Chic~ which is the top 24 dogs across the nation....and the BULLDOG is one of them! I will be getting my Online shop up and goin soon! Anyhooo! I LOVE your blog! its Precious! I have an interior design buss and blog and would BEYOND ADORE you to visit! You and Wiggle butt! LOL! I have a giveaway!!
*ENTER CUSTOM FLORAL Give-Away Here *
xoxokara