It's almost Christmas....
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Are you ready??
I am getting there.
Since I'm currently unemployed, I have been busy
hand making every gift this year.
No shopping for me.
wrapped in cheesecloth & tied with kitchen twine)
Hence, I've been MIA yet again.
I've also been busy looking for jobs.
In fact, I had a great interview today.
Wish me luck!
But thought I'd share some of my cute holiday decorations with you.
We didn't buy a big tree this year,
thought we should save the money.
So I bought a gorgeous feather tree on super sale
at Michaels.
And dressed it in my favorite color!
And I scored this old "tinsel" tree at Goodwill
for $3.00!!!
The best part?
It's the PERFECT Martha mint green!!!!
I've had this little baby tree for a long time.
And I have a ton of aqua & silver ornaments
so i dressed it up all pretty too!
Isn't it cute?
Our stockings are hung
by the chimney with care.
and I even found this little old Bottle Brush tree
at Goodwill for $2.00.
SCORE!
a furniture/accessory painting fool!
This little old Asian altar table used to be red...
I like it MUCH better Martha green!
(& it matches my prized paintings.
they were painted by my best friends late father.)
I've also finished my free Buffet,
painted the mirror and shelf to hang above it
and found the perfect spot for it to reside.
But I'm gonna wait to show those before & afters
in a later post. ;-)
Well, Weezer is wiped out
after all the craftin', paintin' and decoratin'.
Well, Weezer is wiped out
after all the craftin', paintin' and decoratin'.
That doesn't stop her from passin' out!
Hers is SO funny!
Hope you are all having a super
FUN, FESTIVE and FABULOUS
Holiday Season!!!
Hers is SO funny!
Hope you are all having a super
FUN, FESTIVE and FABULOUS
Holiday Season!!!

Very cool. we see mom is very talented!
ReplyDeleteSnorts and Snuggles
Benny & Lily
I love your tinsel tree! It really is the perfect shade of green.
ReplyDeleteHope your interview went well. Fingers crossed!