Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Missin' My Baby Bullies




I don't know how or why it hit me tonight - all of the sudden.
But looking through photos of my Bullies on FB and I start bawlin' my eyes out!

I swear I'm so up and down sometimes, it's like a damn roller coaster ride!

But it does still hit me from time to time. Mostly, I just think about Hannah or Panda and it makes me smile. But tonight it hit me hard and I couldn't hold back the tears.

They were just the cutest, most bestest little bubbies in the whole wide world.

Why I cannot find all my pics of the Bullies is beyond me. I'd better get the boyfriend to put them on my computer for me. I need to share all the cuteness with everyone.

At least I have my Weezy to cheer me up.
I feel like I want to give her constant kisses, so that hers never leaves me!

Oh, Miss Weezy Woo!
Do you know how much
I do love you??




4 comments:

  1. It is amazing how the bullies pull at the heart strings! Weezer looks very content, happy and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they were loved and knew it! I hate thinking of the loss of pets. Marley and Me is painful to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lady you are slobbering all over Weezy. You sound like our momma. She said we better not ever leave her. We and she knows EXACTLY how you feel. Pictures and memories are the best
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet ~ they really are family members and when they are gone it's really painful.

    I've wanted to share the story about the first bulldog pups with you for a while but have had to hold back until we were finished reporting. It was a HUGE scam and we were almost taken. It's really sad that such sick people live in our society. If you have a chance, send me your email address.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!