Thursday, May 6, 2010

What You Talkin 'Bout?

I just had to share these cute shots of Miss Weezer today. Hers is my little buddy, goes with me everywhere and is just my cute little companion!

I've never seen a Bulldog turn their head sideways so far before. If you talk to her and hit the right pitch, hers turns her head so far sideways just trying to understand you. It's the cutest!! I even talk to her when she's riding in the back of the car and she does it, it cracks me up every time!



2 comments:

  1. Love your bullie! I have one too. Her name is Bumble! Saw you at Benny and Lily's and thought I would check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, thanks for stopping by! I'd love to have you following my gardening and bulldog tails! We have fun and love meeting new friends!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!