Thursday, May 6, 2010

A FlowerWorld Day!

There was this crazy burning yellow thing in the sky today that was producing heat and a bright glare. Amazed and hoping that we were now done with the freezing temperatures and hail, I ventured out to Maltby to do a little flower-huntin'.

I met my MIL at the Maltby Cafe for some espresso and brunch - Mmmm Mmmm, Good! Then we hit FlowerWorld to scoop up some color for our pots.

As usual I got lots of chartreuse and black...

...and we even met a Rooster who was duped by the sun, he thought he was in Kauai!

When I got home I got a bunch of plants in the ground out in the yard but didn't start on my pots yet. I will be out of commission for the next few days so I figured maybe I can sit out on the deck in the sun we're supposed to be getting over the weekend and plant my pots. Hopefully!! My mama will be taking care of me so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!