Thank you
Facebook! The other day I just so happen to be perusing
FB and came across the Mario
Batali notification that he was going to be in Seattle this week signing his new cookbook -
Molto Gusto!
Of course I had to be there, so I emailed all my girlfriends and off Ang & I went to meet Mario Batali this morning. YAY!
Our morning started off with coffee at Zeitgeist in Pioneer Square.

Around 10:45 we walked over to
Salumi and to our surprise, there was only 1 other person waiting outside, but he was waiting for lunch. So we were the first in line!!

We waited for a little over an hour until Mario finally arrived to sign his new cookbook.
And even in the crazy Seattle weather we've been having, Mario was wearing his signature shorts, vest, wild socks & orange
Crocs!
We got a chance to chat with him, ask questions and get our photos taken with him. We felt that since we were first in line and had been waiting the longest to meet him, we got to take a little extra time chatting.
hee hee hee Afterwards we went in to order our yummy
yums from
Salumi to take home with us.


It was a great day with Miss
Ang and a lot of fun! Meet my girlfriend
Ang and see her amazing garden by visiting her blog:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!