Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The New Me!


It took me 34 years to get enough courage...
but I FINALLY did it!


I became a brunette for the first time in my life!

~I FINALLY look a little bit more Italian.~

~~~

Here are a couple shots of the "normal" Sara:

~me and the sexy boyfriend~

~us skydiving for Jamie's 35th~


~me & my best friend James~

~~~

I can't believe how much
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE
my new look!
It's so much fun!!

~~~

and on a side note:
it looks like a
BLIZZARD OUTSIDE
here in good 'ol Western Washington!

It's absolutely gorgeous.
Time to go play in da schnow!


5 comments:

  1. Oo! I love the brown!!! :] Hooray for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Do you know I've never ever dyed my hair either? Not even a highlight. Kindred spirits. Although everyone already thinks I'm Italian and Jewish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now you look like all moms Italian relatives. BOL Lookin good lady!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! Love it! Hugs to Weezer. We are covered in snow here too. Bumble loves it. At least where it is plowed. Short legs...deep snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so sweet! Thank you, it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!