Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Am Featured on Martha's Blog!!

So last month Martha Stewart twittered
to send photos of our holiday decorations
that were inspired by her.

I sent in all my pretty pics
and she actually posted one on her blog!
I am SO FRICKIN' Excited!!!!

I know that her sister runs her blog for her,
but Martha does her own tweets
and also talked about sending in your photos
on her radio show.

I'm so excited!!
I can't believe I didn't see the post until now,
but with the holidays and everything,
I have just been so busy.

So, here's the link.
I'm photo #43 of 46.


WOOHOO!!
This just made my year!

~~~~~~

Here's a few more pics of my Martha-inspired Holiday!
~our christmas card~


~all matching handmade gift tags~


~makin' merry at the Snorting Elk~


1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. We sure would be excited too!
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!