I think I'm just like every other stay at home woman who has made
a resolution to get organized in 2011.
Except I've been working on organizing my home
and purging "stuff" since November!
I've gotten rid of 10 bags of clothing, 2 huge bins of
home "stuff" and am in the process of selling pieces of old furniture
on my favorite web site of all time:
CraigsList.
Right before Thanksgiving I tackled my pantry.
See, I don't have an actual pantry,
so when we moved into our 1970's split level,
we tore out the coat closet and added some wire shelving
to create our own pantry.
Of course I went out and bought some nice baskets
at Cost Plus right away,
but after a few years, it looked like this:
2 huge bags full of food donated to HopeLink
later and
VIOLA!
An ORGANIZED pantry!!
YAY!!
~~~
This past week I've been cleaning out my "hoarder" room.
Yes, my spare bedroom had become out of control.
However,
I've gotten so much accomplished this past week,
that I am thoroughly proud of myself.
I got rid of A LOT of crappola and have a lot of stuff to sell.
I just can't wait to decorate now!
But that's another post.
;-)
By the way,
I'm linking to my first ever
linky party at The Shabby Chic Cottage:


Your BEFORE shot looks loads better than my now shot. I really need to get our pantry organized!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need help cleaning up that top shelf ;)
ReplyDeletethat was one big accomplishment..YipppE
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
Benny & Lily