Monday, October 4, 2010

Slobberfest 2010


Yesterday was heaven on earth for me!
It was Slobberfest 2010 in support of Bulldog Rescue.

Of course we took Miss Weezy down to join in on all the fun.
But let me tell you, there were a lot of little Bullies
that almost came home with me.
Stuffed in my bag.
Cos I wanted to steal them!


I THOUGHT this was the cutest puppy of the day...

This is Checkpoint - he's a really big boy
and owned by our favorite Rescue lady Lou!

This guy was soooo adore.a.bull.
So sweet and great at posing for photos!

And of course Miss Weezy was a happy girl!

Cute bubby!

And then I saw this baby and it was all over!
OMG
THE CUTEST bully baby of the day!!
Her owners were very lucky I didn't steal this
squishy ball of lovin'!

And here's Mr. Sammy.
He's also owned by Lou and I keep threatening her
that one of these days I'm gonna steal this little cuddle bug!
He was passed out!

OK Miss Weezy.
Time to go home and get some dinners!

6 comments:

  1. Ms Weezy you are the most beautiful of them all
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my my.....I would have tucked a few of those into my bag too. Miss Weezy looks very happy. Bumble would LOVE to visit Slobberfest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Aren't they totally different with their own kind than with other dogs? I'm guessing there was quite a bit of snorting to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these little guys are soooo adorable!! Oh how I want one of my own. But sadly, I'm just never home enough to have one :-( One day tho I will!! :-)

    Oh and sweetie, have you stopped by and put your city info in at LOCATION CENTRAL yet? It's the blog where you're able to see who else blogs in your area.
    www.locationcentral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Sara... those puppers are sooo adorable!! Look at all those wrinkles... too cute!!
    Thanks for stopping by for a visit and your super sweet comment... I had a good chuckle... you made my day with that one! ;-)
    Have a great weekend!
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!