I know there's a lot of peeps out there that are sick of this show, but I am NOT one of them!
Every time I watch, I get so amped up to find some junky treasures!
It's definitely a very motivating show for me.
Just thought I'd share! ;-)
Bring on the great old junk!!!
-Sara.

It's a great show, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with ya! :-)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Anne
I watched one a week or so ago where the guy had a hot tub in the warehouse with all his stuff so he could just sit in the hot tub and admire his belongings. I thought that was SO funny. Those guys are a little goofy, but make me laugh!
ReplyDelete~*Hi Sara!! Im so glad you stopped by my blog and left me a comment!! ;) Its great to find someone else in WA and that loves animals too~* I would definetely be up for some dog walking sometime..with a few stops by some great thriftshops and antique stores!!! HUGS,Rachel btw~ Im your newest follower too!! ;)
ReplyDelete