Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Ghoulish Before & After


So many months ago I happened upon a last minute estate sale
along the way to my girlfriends house.
Last minute because I got there at the last minute
and most everything was gone.
However, I did happen to score some great deals!

This cute little 'ol table was only $10!



And this cute mirror with cubbies was only $15!


Now these beauties have been sitting in my garage for months
just begging to be painted and put to use.

So after seeing all the cute Fall/Halloween decorating by
my bloggerette buddies, I got some motivation to finally
get these babies done and all 'Ghouled' up!

Ta Da!


Here they are in my entry!
I collect urns and LOVE white punkins.


I LOVE the lines of this little table!


And I chose this bronze urn to match my
ORB lighting and hardware in the entry.


Plus it's kinda 'Ghoulish'!

I'm excited for the next project
and more decorating!

Hope you're having a fabulously 'Ghoulish' weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Great finds and they turned out awesome! I collect furniture to paint, but I just never seem to get to them ;)

    Trader Joe's has white pumpkins this year! $5.99 each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The transformation is amazing! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! You did a fantastic job of revamping them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really cute!!! You should link up to my fall party post...!!!

    I am super excited you'll be at the R&R show! Are you dressing up?? We'll be there Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are some amazing finds and even more amazing transformations! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!