Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Saying Good-Bye

I've been MIA. My grandpa had a stroke, got moved to hospice then passed away last night. It's been a tough 6 days.

I hope to be back to blogging in another week or so.

I think the saying should be "Thank God for GrandFathers."

5 comments:

  1. I'm really really sorry...I've been through something similar and it is not fun. :( Is there anything I can do for you via internet? I will pray for ya. Let me know if I can do anything specific. Stay strong girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I'm so sorry for your loss. We never seem to have enough time with loved ones do we? My heart goes out to you and your family. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...we are so sorry...
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very sorry for you loss.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!