We've all seen the show about the cat collectors, the junk finders and the people who turn in to crazy scary hoarders. Well, I am the first one to admit that we all have the "collector" in all of us some way, some how.
There are many different terms we use to "hide" our disease, here are just a few I could find:
~Collector~
Junker
~Accumulator~
Antiquarian
~Compiler~
Fancier
~Gatherer~
Hobbyist
~Pack Rat~
...or my personal favorite...
~Connoisseur~
But when it comes down to it, we could all use an intervention or at least some motivation.
WELL, here's our motivation ladies!!!

Shell over at Bungalow Bling (one of my FAVES and a fantastically FUN gal) is having a
Come Clean Contest!
Head on over, check it out, then FESS UP to your inner-hoarder.
I have a guest room that has not seen a guest in over a year and I am actually going to blog about it, SHOW actual photos of it (oh.my.gosh.no.way), clean it up then have a garage sale.
WOW I am going to feel so cleansed after the big purge - plus then I get to finish decorating the room after all this time. YAY!
Thanks for the fun contest Shell!
I'll see you over at Bungalow Bling.

Sara,
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure WHY you are unemployed, but given my recent LACK of communication with TECH support,,,,,I ready to SCREAM!
Thanks for the link and heads up on my event!
If you get a chance,,,,,,,,read my post for today so you now what I have be GOING through with TECH support! ACkkkk! What a nightmare!
Anyway,,,,,IF YOU or your blog friend have PHOTOS.....post them on YOUR blog or THEIRS the day of the EVENT cutoff,,,,,,,,,13th of August..On YOUR or THEIR blogs and link it to my blog/event. Sorry,,,,,,,,,I was trying to make it totally easy and fun!
Have a great weekend!
Love and hugs,
Shell
You are one brave gal! I don't know if I have the guts to show my guest bedroom/hoarders paradise.
ReplyDeleteHaving said that, I can't wait to see YOURS, (hehehe!)!
Have a wonderful Friday!
Hugs,
Anne