Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Halfway Back

So after a couple of grueling weeks of saying good-bye to my dear Grandpa, trying to keep my sad Grandma company and hanging with family from all over the place - I'm back at home. OH and throw in there taking care of 5 Golden Doodle puppies for a long weekend, a Karen Walker Day that took 2 days to recover from and a great Blondie/B-52's Concert with my Mama and Auntie - yes, I'm finally home for a couple of days.

Not only that, but my internet was down for almost a week. Not having Internet access is like not having fingers.

So today I'm cleaning house and trying to stay awake. I think a trip to Starbuckies is in order in a couple minutes. Then off to take care of said Golden Doodle Pups again this weekend.

I'm hoping life gets back to normal here pretty soon. I need to start focusing on Sara and start accomplishing some of my new goals. Plus I don't like this tragedy stuff. Yes, it's true that it brings a family together, but losing my most favoritest Grandpa in the whole wide world really sucked. Still does.

So this is my long-winded apology to my dear, dear Bloggerette Buddies - you are all so wonderfully kind and so witty! I will get back to blogging next week when I'm back home - YES, I Will!! ;-)

Weezer says Howdy!


4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are back to normal. Now that is one cute face
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting back into the swing of things. Love Weezer's cute mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you name Weezer after the band...or after Steel Magnolia? ;) Routine is good, and how great are puppies for a distraction? Are they selling them or are they all hers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pups belong to my mother-in-law. Yep, she's selling them. They are cute, I'll have to post pics. They are 5 weeks old, 4 girls & 1 boy. Very cute, but A LOT of work!

    We rescued Weezer and she already had her name. I wasn't very fond of it at first but she responded to it, so we kept it. I like to think she's named after the band, but Jamie thinks it's because of the funny sounds she makes while she's eating! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!