Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cutie-Pie Golden Doodle Puppies in Seattle!

I have pics!
I just got back of another weekend of puppy sitting and I have pics of the cute little buggers!

There are 5 pups total - 4 females and 1 male.

The male (presently named Ciscoe with his ear folded in the pic above) is the smallest and lightest colored of the crew. But the green female is my favorite. She is so cute, has the sweetest little face and is pretty darn mellow. Here she is all sprawled out with what us Bullie owners call the flat butt. ;-)

They are 5 weeks old now so only a few more weeks until they go to their forever homes!

Are you interested in having one of these super smart, cute little love bugs?
Know anyone who might be? Please share this post and let me know.

The pups have been raised on an all natural diet. Janice has been supplementing their diet as they get bigger with half Wellness Puppy food and she makes the rest from all natural, whole food ingredients. They are still breast-feeding some, but Mama Wookie Dog has started the weening process. Here is Wookie (doesn't she look like a cuter version of Benji??)

Mama Wookie is a small Golden Doodle. The papa dog was almost identical to her in size, shape and they even look similar - meaning that these pups should be small. Some Golden Doodles get big like a poodle - but Wookie was bred to be small and therefore highly coveted. Everyone wants the smaller Doodles!

Wookie is SOOOO smart! She will go get the paper from the driveway and bring it in every morning. She can sit, shake, down, roll over, play dead and she listens to all commands. She would come up to my side of the bed while I was house sitting, put her head next to mine and give me a little wimper or lick to let me know when she needed to go potty. Just a really smart dog!

Feel free to contact Janice over at her blog:
or look at the Blog page she put together for the pups:
(I'll be updating this blog tonight with more pics to come!)

Also, the papa Dog Chip has a web site too, check it out:

Here are more adorable puppy pics for your Tuesday afternoon enjoyment!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my god they are so cute! I wish I was in the market for one, but I told my Husband no more puppies!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!