Friday, July 16, 2010

July Blooms

Just wanted to share some pics of the pretties I have blooming in my yard right now. LOVE, love, love the black lilies - i just planted them this year so it's the first time I've been able to enjoy them.

It's too bad everything looks so poopy right now. But after a long, super rainy Spring, then a torturous hot streak, my plants are looking pretty pathetic! The lawn is even worse. AND I'm ashamed to admit that I have weeds taller than me in the bed in front of our house along the street. Completely.Utterly.Ashamed.

Oh well, hopefully the sun will stay out for the next couple of months and I can keep myself busy weeding and weeding.... and weeding....

Have a great weekend and ENJOY!

White Astilbe

White Heavenly Scented Lily - over 20 blooms on this beauty!

Black Asiatic Lily

Aren't they just gorgeous??!!

White Casa Blanca Lily

White Garden Phlox

I love Phlox as a filler - it's so beautiful!

My favorite Hydrangea - Miss Anabelle

Her blooms are just HUGE and so heavenly!

I have a bit of a Hydrangea obsession - here's a blue one.

And a purple one

And a white Lacecap one

And did I mention that I LOVE white flowers?
White New Guinea Impatien

White Double Campanula

Yep, I'm kind-of obsessed with white flowers. ;-)
White Double Impatien

If any of you know of any cool white or black flowered plants that are hard to find, rare or unusual, let me know. I'm always on the lookout to add to my black, white & chartreuse green garden!

I'll be at the Woodinville Garden Tour tomorrow - hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

  1. wow...beautiful! We could smell those flowers over here.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!!! Love that purple hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!