Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gig Harbor Garden Tour

OK, so it was AWHILE ago that I spoke about the Gig Harbor garden tour and said I'd post pics. OOPS!! I'm a slacker sometimes, I can admit that. SORRY!
There was one house that really, really stood out from the rest and it closest resembled the landscape in my own backyard. Woodsy! Loved this couples style, their colors and their plants. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

A stone pathway meandering through the woods.

Statuary that was to.die.for!


Cute little mushrooms peaking through everywhere you looked.

Fading, but still outstanding, Clematis.

Charming Birdhouses

And places to sit back and take in the glorious scenery.

The most inviting pergola covered patio...

...with colors and decor after my own heart!


See?!?! Gorgeous!!!


This garden vignette was so beautiful in person. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors and the use of Lady's Mantle!


More green and blue!

White roses.

And the BEST EVER birdhouses from Seattle's Bird Lady!


Everywhere you turned, you saw something else that knocked your socks off!


I **almost** had to steal this bench and take it home with me.

Even her front porch was super cute!

So thankful I was able to tour this inspiring garden - thank you Donna & Lee from Gig Harbor!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I bet that bench would be a "little" heavy. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!