But it is such a fun weekend event! There are a ton of cool plant vendors, garden art vendors and not to mention a WINE GARDEN - WOOHOO! And the fair is dog-friendly - so bring all your bubbies with you - especially if you have a smushda face, cos we LOVE the smushies!
Check out some pics from last years event here.
But not only will Diggit be there selling Ciscoe Morris's favorite tools, but Seattle's Bird Lady will be there as well. You have to come check out her gorgeous bird houses - the pretty antique hardware ones sell quick, so don't wait until Sunday.
Not only will Diggit be selling the best garden tools ever (I'm not just biased, if you HATE weeds like I do, you will absolutely **cherish** the Diggit tools! The Diggit II is the best dandelion/chickweed/taproot weed remover EVER!) but they will also be selling cute, multi-colored, small herb gardens - all planted and ready to go! Don't worry, they're not too heavy to take home with you, but they're all ready to throw out on your deck and have fresh herbs to cook with all summer long! (Not to be boastful or anything, but I helped plant them with all my fave colors - chartreuse, black, green - and they are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!)
So, come on out to Legion Park overlooking the water - you are in for a treat! The gardens there are gorgeous, you'll pick up some great garden stuff and stay long enough to see our favorite gardening guru Ciscoe Morris do a talk on Saturday afternoon about edible gardening - OOH LA LA!
Hey, swing by the Diggit booth and say hi to me, I'll be wandering around on Saturday morning - gotta get there bright and early for all the rare and unusual plants ya know! ;-)
Sorticulture runs Friday thru Sunday and it's supposed to be a GORGEOUS weekend here in the NW, so come on out and I hope to see you there!
I'll be wearing a blue & gold flower ring on my left hand - courtesy of Joyworks. Hopefully either a matching blue shirt or scarf - depending on the weather. AND a hand-made white flower pin that I learned to make at Faded Elegance. Can't wait to show you pics, but in the meantime, check out her blog here. (Scroll down and look for the blonde with the blue shirt on - that's me holding my cute flower pins we made that night.)
YAY for Garden Shows!!!!

Wow the event looks amazing. Looking forward to some pictures. Have fun
ReplyDeleteBenny & Ly
I thought it was supposed to be sunny this weekend! I've never heard of this show. Wonder if I can talk my sister into going with me. I'll stop by if I do!
ReplyDeleteI remember gardening..something you do when it isn't raining, right? Thanks for telling us about a cool event. Hope the weather cooperates!
ReplyDelete