Monday, June 7, 2010

Back from Farm Chicks Weekend in Spokane!

Sorry I've been M.I.A - but on Friday morning, I headed over to Richland to visit my family and stay at my Grandparents house. The road trip was awesome! I'm an odd girl - I absolutely LOVE to drive! My Avant drives so smoothly, I jack up the iPod tunes and speed along - taking in the gorgeous scenery!

Along the way I had to stop at Sister to Sister in Prosser, WA. If you haven't been there, it's a MUST on any journey over to the Tri-Cities! The gal who owns the shop is the sweetest ever and everything she chooses to sell in her store is to.die.for! Of course I had to get myself a super cute white & gold flower bracelet. Then I got my cute little cousin Hollie (who was graduating from high school that day) a beautiful necklace and matching ring. Congratulations Hollie! You are a such a beautiful, sweet girl and I am so proud of you!

Anyway, when the owner found out I was going to Farm Chicks in the morning, she was so sad she wasn't going. So I offered her a ride over and back, but she was a busy lady with her store. Bummer! But, hey, the invitation is open for next year!!! ;-) After they wrapped my gifts in their signature little bag and ribbons, I headed on over to Wal-Mart - yes, you heard right - Wal-Mart! I was looking for a charger for my digital camera - no luck! That's when I found out that Casio has a charger that only works for Casio - and hence, NO PICTURES were going to be taken by me this weekend UGH!!!!!!!!

What's a blogging girl to do?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did what any girl desperate and heading to Farm Chicks would do - I purchased 2 disposable Fuji cameras. Hence, no pics on my blog until I get the film & cd back from Costco.

So, with that I will leave you today - wishing for pics from Farm Chicks and dying to see what treasures I found! I was a good girl, though. I only got a couple things and a REALLY great birthday gift from my Mama! But you'll just have to wait to see!

Hope you all had a great weekend, mine was amazing and I really wish it wasn't over. I'll leave you with at least a couple pics, so this post isn't so super boring. ;-)



Weezer was super patriotic when she got back from the Groomer last weekend. Hers was wearin' her stars & stripes for Memorial Day!
Hers is sendin' out schloppy Bullie kisses to everyone! MUAH!




8 comments:

  1. A Farm Chicks show...lucky you!! Sounds like you had a great time on your trip.
    Your dog is adorable!
    Have a great week!~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adventure. Sure sounds like a lot of fun. We love road trips with mom. The last two adorable pictures made up for no road trip pictures. CUTE!
    Tootles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just stumbled upon your blog ~ what fun.

    Lucky you! I've heard so many wonderful things about Farm Chicks. How I wish I could go ~ getting there from Connecticut would be a little tricky and how would I bring my goodies home?
    We too have a two year old bulldog named Bozley and know the wiggle butt dance is all too well ;)

    Have a great week ~
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Weezer pictures and look forward to seeing your treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you found. I might have to check it out next year. I've been following their blog for a bit now.

    Oh your little pup is so cute. Weezer because he Wheezes or for the band?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, Weezer is a rescue. She came with the name and I think it's for the band, but dad thinks it's cos of the funny noises hers makes when she's eating. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I make cards and every time I make ones with bull dogs - poof - they sell - such expressive faces! Plus clients have them as pets too. Love your blog, I'll be back come visit me too, Jennifer jennsthreegraces

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Weezer is just too darn cute. My daughter and her husband had an English Bulldog named Jack. He was quite the dapper man. He wore vests and cabbie caps. Love your photos, and yes, I remember the drool, eeewww! Can't wait to see your FC finds and photos!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!