Friday, May 21, 2010

Yay for Friday!

This past week was crazy weather week. It started out absolutely gorgeous, then every day since mother nature couldn't make up her mind as to be super sunny or grossly gloomy. It would be sunny and seventy, then turn frigid cold with a downpour. Nonetheless, I didn't get much time out in the garden. Poopy.

Instead I cleaned up the house a bunch, took some naps and played with Miss Weezer cos hers is so darn cute. So since I didn't really get any projects done this week, I thought I'd share some photos of the most amazing Trumpet Vine that my MIL found in Oregon for super cheap!

Can you believe the size of those blooms?

They are simply divine!

Hope everyone had an amazing week and have a fabulous weekend!

Miss Weezer sends lot's of shloppy Bullie kisses your way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Emily from Emily Ann Interiors. I love Miss Weezy! I'm looking forward to reading your blog and seeing the pics of your cute bullie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Miss Weezer ...you sure are a cutie. We are going to follow you around if you don't mind. Cool flower.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!