It was a gorgeous sunny Saturday and the streets were crammed full of vendors and fun people. I didn't take many pics unfortunately, but did take pics of our fabulous finds!
First let me start with this super cute pic of a mannequin at the JoyWorks booth. My fantastic friend Shell over at Bungalow Bling actually made this lovely gal! Hop over to her post about the Snoho Fair to see many more pics here.
Instead of spending money on myself, I got my mom a gorgeous Dappled Willow and dark colored Heuchera, but when she fell in love with this super cute birdhouse, I had to get it for her as well. In fact, it's so cute and just the perfect colors - that I wanted one for myself too!
Now, if you want to see the most BEAUTIFUL birdhouses EVER - visit my friend Paula's website here. She's the Seattle Bird Lady and people all over the world buy her birdhouses not only on ebay, but at tons of fun garden and gift shows around the Pacific Northwest. Here's one of her antique hardware birdhouses that I am oh-so-lucky to own!So, anyway, I digress...
Next my mom found a fantastic print for her newly renovated bathroom that matches just perfectly!
Next my mom found a fantastic print for her newly renovated bathroom that matches just perfectly!

Ackk! Great post and great finds! I'll have to check out your friend that makes the awesome birdhouses!
ReplyDeleteBut,,,,I have to say,,I had NO part in the dress form! It Was my coworkers-Jana, Rita and Sandi that "dressed" her! All I did was look at her and come up with her name..."Ima Reader"
We all craft and had things in the booth. I'm SO glad you had a fun time at the Event! It was super fun to be a part of,and frankly, just gets better each year!
So lovely to spend the day with your mom! I miss mine so-She had me late in life and died just short of her 91st birthday,,,about 18months ago. Do me a big favor? Next time you see you mom,,,,,just give her a big hug! You can tell her it's from a friend,,,or just cherish the hug for YOU!
I'm glad you joined my blog and that we'll get a chance to learn more about each other!
Have a great week!
Big Hugs,
Shell
OOPS - I forgot you gave her the great name! The entire show was so fun! It gave me goosebumps to see Snohomish so bustling with activity and all the stores so busy with buyers! Even the restaurants were full all day and into the evening - makes me a proud valley girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words - I'm so glad I found you here in blogland! I'm sure our paths will cross soon at the next great sale - or at JoyWorks since it's one of my FAVE spots!
I will definitely give my mama a big hug for you. Hers is the best, and my best friend. You are blessed your mom lived that long - simply amazing!
Let's pray for some more of that great sunshine!!
-Sara.
Hi Sara. Love your doggy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm in Australia so I bought my appliques from a local store over here though I have seen them on eBay too. Otherwise, try googling them.
ReplyDeleteKristine
xx
Wow...looks like that fair was great fun! I love those birdhouses!! I have a similar one in my garden (the one with the doorknob perch). I'm going to visit your friends blog. Thanks for the link.
ReplyDelete:) ~ Jo
P.S. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog and your lovely comments!! Good luck with your kitchen redo. Oh, and your blog name is hilarious!!
Hi up there, I am down in the Puyallup Valley! I love shopping in Snohomish... it is one of my favorite get away for the day excursions! I didn't make it the the street fair though... It looks like you had a great time... lot's of great stuff!
ReplyDeleteBella