Anyway, catching up on my Martha's today I watched the Lily show and OMG was it spectacular! They are hybridizing Oriental, Asiatic & Trumpet lilies and are unveiling for the first time, some amazingly gorgeous new varieties at this years Lilytopia Symposium near Philadelphia!
I just had to share some of these amazing new lilies, starting with this white one with black little speckles. YUM!

You know I will have to have this lovely - even thought it's more pink than I would usually want in my garden, I think I'm going to make a cutting garden - this below is the "Rose Lily".
All these gorgeous photos are courtesy of The Lily Shop.Com. Go check out their web site and order some of these lovelies right away!
And if you happen to live near Philadelphia, the Lilytopia Symposium is going on now through May 28th. Oh how I wish I wasn't a temporary cripple and could take a quick weekend trip to visit. Maybe I'll have to plan it for next year!
Thank You Martha for yet another fabulous, inspirational and heart pitter-pattering episode!! To see it on her web site, click here.



Hi!
ReplyDeleteShell here from BungalowBling! Thanks for joining my blog followers! Thought I'd stop over and say "hi!"
Whats not to love here? "Fur Babies" and Gardening? Love it! Two of my fav things!
Not sure how you "found" or stumbled onto me,,,but some of your blog fav's are my friends!
Looking forward to following and getting to know more about you!
What a lovely weekend we had here in Washington! Hope you enjoyed!
Hugs,
Shell
Hi Shell!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I found you from some other blogs I follow and saw your post about the Snoho Antique Fair, then realized you work at JoyWorks - one of my FAVE shops!
The Fair was fantastic, it was such a great feeling seeing so many people enjoying Snohomish. We even stayed for dinner at the Alehouse and it was packed! Very fun!
Looking forward to getting to know you as well!
-Sara.
Sara, I'm so sorry you were so ill. ack. no fun. Hopefully you are all better and your happy self again.
ReplyDeleteThe lilies are so gorgeous. xo Lidy
Hope you are feeling much better now!!
ReplyDeleteHi and thank you for visiting Basil's blog. I'm so glad to hear you're also an avid gardener! We live near the Philly area! Yes, we know all about the wigglebutt dance too.
ReplyDelete