Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm not dead, I just tried to cut my thumb off!

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks... or at least it seems like it's been that long! Well, last Thursday while prepping sweet potatoes for dinner, I decided to try and cut my left thumb off! OUCH! @#&%$# You know the term "seeing stars" well, I definitely did, almost passed out several times.

Luckily my gf was on her way over for dinner, so she rushed me off to the ER instead. Not a fun night, but Jamie the bestest boyfriend in the world, finished dinner for us and had it ready to go by the time we got home from the ER... about 2.5 hours later! Not fun!

What's worse is I've got so many new things to share, I'm going to try and get them all posted in the next couple of days, it will definitely be a big feat, so here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!