Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Pots for My Deck & Plants from Sorticulture

After the dreary rain this morning, our mysterious glowing orb in the sky returned in all it's glory this afternoon - yay!

So right away I got outside and started planting all my new beauties I got from Sorticulture this past weekend. The new pots are a gift from my MIL and they originally were brown until I busted out the 'ol Martha blue spray paint. I think they turned out perfect, like they came that way from the nursery! I'll try to point out all the plants, but if you have a question about a particular one, ask away, I think I kept all the tags...
ENJOY!

Don't they look so purty all together?

Serenity purple African Daisy, purple stemmed Royal Fern (LOVE!), Sugar & Spice Tiarella, Sunningdale Variegated Astrantia, Illusion Emerald Lace sweet potato vine and there are a couple of really cool lily bulbs starting to sprout in there - Sumatra & Dizzy.

The large pot in the back has: Japanese Maple Ukigomo, Endless Love Lily, SnowAngel Heuchera, Lime & White Saratoga Nicotiana's, Germander & another Sweet Potato Vine.

In the pot in the bottom right corner is another Endless Love lily, Postman's Pride Sedum, more Sweet Potato Vine, a cool and brand new to me Persian Chocolate Creeping Jenny, Germander and the very hard to find and amazingly gorgeous Primula Francesca!

Oh and in that little round pot - I've got some Salvia's and a couple of really cool white Star of Bethlehem bulbs that are starting to come up.

And of course, Miss Weezer was out basking in the sun, oh, I mean hers was helpin' Mama plant!

"What you talkin' 'bout Mama??"



4 comments:

  1. Miss Weezer looks helpful like Tatum. Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Weezer you are adorable. We love your garden
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely potted plants!!
    Miss Weezer is adorable! Love her coloring! :)
    Have a great day!
    ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Weezer makes the same face as our Marv... she is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!