
So, it's been like a year since I last posted! After we lost our Bullie loves, it was simply too hard to write about - let alone even think about - what I was feeling. I cried for months and months, still cry myself to sleep every now and again and think about Hannah & Panda every day. In fact, I had a dream about Miss Poopay last night. She was running up our driveway and I was chasing after her. She was running up to another Bullie friend and I could not get her to come back. Oh how I wish I could have her back...
I do now have the pleasure of introducing you to Miss Weezy Woo - the newest addition to the English clan! Miss Weezer came to us emaciated and abandoned, left to fend for herself out in the backyard, in 12 degree weather! Luckily, the angels at Cascade Bulldog Rescue & Rehome went to Weezer's rescue and we were the lucky family chosen to foster her until she was healthy & happy again.
Once Weezer got up to a healthy weight, we went to place her with a nice couple who had a Frenchie mix to be her sister. Well, 'lil miss had a different plan! Seems hers kinda liked casa English and decided she wasn't gonna get along with this Frenchie mix, cos hers wanted to stay with us! The funny thing is, on the drive home from taking her to meet her new potential family, I told Jamie that if it for some reason didn't work out, we would keep Weezer. And voila! The next morning we got a call and Miss Weezy came back to live with us!
Due to the current economy, the rescue is dramatically full of Bullies needing rehabilitation and new homes and of course, even more drastically low on funds. If you can give anything - $5, $15, $25 to help cover the cost of these amazingly loving, loyal & family friendly little Bullies. I'm sure they'll do a wiggle butt dance to thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!