Saturday, July 25, 2009

Panda's Homecoming

I picked up Panda Bears Double J Two today - as ashes, in a copper urn. The girls at the clinic were so sweet, they were sad for us and sad themselves for they LOVED Mr. Moo too. I can't tell you how great those girls have been for us through our losses these past 4 months.

You see, we lost both our beloved English Bulldogs - Hannah in March 2009 and now Panda 2 weeks ago Monday. I guess it's the reason I started this blog - as an outlet and expression of my love, my losses and my passions in life.

Yes, I'm one of those crazy dog people - but I actually consider myself to be a crazy animal person. I don't really care for humans and quite frankly think our planet would be better off with less of us on it. But as you love your children - I love my dogs. I know you parents out there think there is no comparison, but I'm not comparing.

It's a hard day, as every day has been since we've lost our furry children. But we're going to make it better by eating dinner at one of 'our' places and then stroll down Alki like we've done hundreds of times to take in the gorgeous Seattle city skyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!