Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Raw Materials Design Aprons & Linens

How are all of you handling the heat?
I can tell you that we've been selling out of ice cube trays and ice pop molds
at work - we can't keep them in stock - and probably 90% of them
have been shipping to the East Coast.
I hope you all get some relief from the heat soon!

Thought I'd check in and re-visit the last post I wrote.
Remember me telling you about my new friend - Janna?
Well, I have even better news now. We brought her line into our online store
and I am very proud to announce that we are carrying her
full line of vintage-inspired linens and aprons!!

I know you will all instantly fall in love with Janna's line: Raw Materials Design.
Here's a sneak peek of her items and look at those photos!!
You can tell she's a professional photo stylist, her photos are
To.Die.For!







Janna Lufkin - creator of Raw Materials Design

Anyway, beside having fun at my new job, I've been enjoying the Weez.
We've switched her to an all raw, grain-free diet
and it has changed her life.
No more stinky Bulldog farts!
It's a miracle, I tell ya.


We feed her food from The Natural Pet Pantry - Weezer loves the raw chicken with bone and pureed vegetables. But we will be mixing it up from time to time with rabbit, venison and even duck. Her fur is so soft and thick now, her tear stains are much less now and overall, it has transformed her into a puppy again! She is so full of energy, constantly playing and running around, it's been pretty amazing to see the transformation she's gone through. And just by feeding her a raw, 75% meat diet.

The cool thing is that I was taking a walk on my lunch break a couple weeks ago and discovered that The Natural Pet Pantry's kitchen and warehouse are right next door to my work! So now I can buy right from them directly and can pick it up whenever I need it, right next door. The wonders of working in South Park - an extremely industrial area of Seattle and one I was not too thrilled about in the beginning - have yet ceased to amaze me!

So that's my recap, I've been working my buns off and loving the buns out of my little Weezy-Woo. It's been a crazy non-summery summer, but I really can't complain.
I hope all my bloggerettes are doing great out there, I love reading your posts and seeing cute pics of your homes and puppies. Hope you have all enjoyed your summer and I'm excited to see how you decorate for the holidays.
(OMG, did I actually say the 'h' word out loud??!!)

BTW, ChefTools.com is offering 20% off your order on any
Raw Materials purchase if you use the promo code: RMD2011.
It's good from now through September 30th, 2011.
Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my fabulous friends! I LOVE your comments, so post away and I promise I read each and every one of them - you and your comments brighten my day!